Spliff is one of the founding members of DisGraceLanD as well as the current Executive Producer...he has spent the last 7 years working at all of and not limited to the following...
- DisGraceLanD FamilY FreakshoW has been operating as a cutting edge freak/sideshow since june 22nd 2002... spliff has never to date missed a D.F.F. appearance...performing in them all
- DisGraceLanD EnT has produced and executed a number of events over the years...the highlight of which occurred in philadelphia at the whiskey dix saloon when the company created "What a DisGrace"...an event featuring, sideshow, burlesque, body suspension, live cicus musicians, and more.
- DisGraceLanD HooK SquaD has been operating as a frontline exhibition stunt suspension team for 2 years...
- Nassau Chainsaw DisGraceLanD DemolitioN ComitteE is the company's look embodied in a New York ass New York gets sound...it consists of a four piece hardcore band with heavy hip hop influence, backed up by pyro technics, body suspension, grinders, and all out destructive chaos.
spliff had worked as the director for the shows entirety up until the recent exchange of directive control into the hands of big tobaco the current director of the HooK SquaD.
other experiences have included...
- Current technical director and performer in CoRE's founding chapter in Houston TX
- Current piercer at APP certified 713 tattoos and piercings in Houston TX following a 10 year freelance piercing career in New York...with time served at Slingin Ink in Island Park NY, Ink Alternative, in Ronkonkoma NY,
Tattoo Seen in the Bronx, all over Greenwich Village in NYC, at shops such as Addiction Ink, Dragonfly, Whatever, etc.
- Local 1 union stagehand work in nyc
- Performances with groups including but not limited to, circus contraption, coney island sideshows by the seashore, the squidling bros circus sideshow, CoRE, skin mechanics suspension, hooked, nu-ethix, murphys law, electric acid theatre, lady circus, the freak kings, vision of disorder, and many others.
- Marionette Puppetteer for various companies including puppetworks in brooklyn ny, Macy's ny, and the New York City Parks Foundation.
- All different production work for Circus Contraption, Absynthe, Speigel World, Cats, the Slam Show, 3LD's "fire island", and many others....resume available upon request
- Featured actor in an off Broadway reproduction of "Sideshow" the musical.
you can contact Spliff @.....